Tuesday 13 August 2013

Pets on Quilts - Update - Time to vote


Voting ends Saturday August 24th!

Time for some shameless promotion! Contest has closed to entries and now it's time to vote!

And our Stella is #49 LOL

Here's the link:



 pets on quilts
on www.lilypadquilting.blogspot.ca I knew I had to write this blog and submit an entry. I'm a quilter and I love cats (and dogs too, of course)
I quilt a lot for family and friends and I make cozy cat quilts for friends of @StellaMaybel

This is Stella "helping" me with a quilting project .


Do you think she did a great job? I was pleased with the result. Couldn't have done it without her!

Maybel did add her personal touch as well, but she doesn't want to any credit.


      
Stella is also helping me
with a "Cars" quilt


Now back to the cat quilts:
Meet Mr. Diesel, Don and Molly 
 These lucky friends of Stella and Maybel are loving their cat quilts from www.etsy.com/shop/pieceandtranquilty

Now I hesitate to use the term life changing but Don used to sleep on the tea towel directly behind him on the bed. You just know his awesome novelty themed cat quilt has improved his lifestyle.

Finally, just try to imagine this cutie lying directly on the carpet. What a sad picture that must have made. Oh, and that cat quilt coordinates nicely with the staff's wall to wall!


There are some great sponsors and prizes for this contest and an opportunity to get extra entries by checking out this link: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read our comments about my blogs and look forward to replying